[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editorline number column when editing many lines

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editorline number column when editing many lines
Дата
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editor line number column when editing many lines  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM 1780: Rendering glitches in the query editor line number column when editing many lines.

Some codemirror css were overwritten to increase the width of the line number column in sql editor.
Due to those changes this issue was coming, I have removed those css changes and set the line number column to the default size.

Please review the patch and let me know if any other UI changes are required.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения