Re: RM2233 - Scratch pad

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: RM2233 - Scratch pad
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:14 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Here's a draft patch for adding a scratch pad to the Query Tool,
similar to what we had in pgAdmin 3.

Aside from regular review, can one of our CSS gurus (I'm looking at
you Aditya and Khushboo :-) ) help with the following questions:

1) I'm currently sizing the text area height using "height: calc(100%
- 3px);" to avoid a vertical scrollbar in one of the parent divs
created by wcDocker. I'm sure there's a more elegant way of doing that
(and one that's not likely to be so fragile).

Can't we just add height: 100% instead of calc?
One more way  to avoid vertical scroll-bar is  overflow-y:  hidden
2) I've enabled the wcDocker context menu so users can show or hide
the scratch pad. The sub-menu is expanding as shown in the attached
screenshot though, however, it works fine on the main browser wcDocker
instance.

Please add  'jquery.ui''jqueryui.position' dependencies in sqleditor.js .

Any ideas on those please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com