Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Maintenance gives Database does not exist
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo,

Can you please take a look at this?
I think - this should be inline with the case, you were working on #1603.
It should be fixed by using the '_label' variable.
And, also create a separate case for this.

Yes, I have fixed this issue as you have mentioned but not yet committed.
The same case already been reported :  #1221

Mark Watson,

Thank for the report.
We will try to fix it in the next release.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi