[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed 2190 - Move language selection to Preferences.

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed 2190 - Move language selection to Preferences.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch for #2190: Move language selection to Preferences.

Moved the user language selection into Preferences.

For the desktop mode, if the user has selected the language from the Preferences then that will be reflected otherwise English will be the default language.
For the server mode, we have given an option on the log-in page to choose the language. We drop the cookie for the selected language and also update the preferences for the same.
So, the app will be loaded with the language which the user has selected on the log-in page.
If the user will change the language from the preferences, then the cookie will be changed and also this change will be reflected on the log-in page next time.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Вложения