[pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #5776 - Needlessly prompted for a password with SSPI logins

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #5776 - Needlessly prompted for a password with SSPI logins
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch for RM #5776 -  Needlessly prompted for a password with SSPI logins.

To fix this issue,  I have enabled the "Kerberos authentication" flag in the server dialog for Desktop mode also. So, if this flag is set to True, pgAdmin will not prompt for a password on connection/reconnection.

This patch also includes the Jasmine test failures caused by my previous Kerberos patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo
Вложения