Re: UI not responsive until postgresql restart

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: UI not responsive until postgresql restart
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Michael,

Please provide pgAdmin logs. Please refer https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8 to enable the logging.
Also, provide the network tab (Browser's Developer tool >  Network tab) logs.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 2:37 PM Michael Monerau <michael.monerau@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure that's something you want to investigate, but to arouse your curiosity, here is another screenshot of the 100% reproducible behaviour on my Fedora 30 box:

image.png

It looks like there is definitely an issue with the way the initial requests are sent in this configuration. It is reproducible (each time I restart).
The requests end up working in the end, but you can see it's hung in a whole bunch of useless stuff.

Anyway, it looks weird to have the UI show negative values for counts. An indication that it may be worth investigating in my opinion.

The 32000-ish +/- value may indicate it has something to do with a bug with 16bits integers and the first bit for sign. At least in the UI.

Best,
Michael