Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #4333 - Add support for function selectivity.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 2:07 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

In the Trigger and Type dialogues when selecting a function we give a combo box listing all the functions in the database that match the required signature. Can't we do this here as well?
Support function should have specific arguments and return type (i.,e. internal), and the user needs to write the code for that function in the C.
So, what should we consider here?