Re: listen/notify not working in pgadmin 4 2.1

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: listen/notify not working in pgadmin 4 2.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Derek,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Derek Ealy <derek.ealy@novawurks.com> wrote:
I don't think this is the same problem as issue 3094 because I never see the notification at all, whereas the description of issue 3094 says that the notification does appear eventually.

Please log this issue @ https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4  with details.
Also, add steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Khushboo