Can not restore when there is a primary key violation

От Piyush Lenka
Тема Can not restore when there is a primary key violation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

 My table "Tbl1" contains primary keys (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10),
I took a backup of "Tbl1" to backup file "Backup1.sql",
then deleted all records,
and added a column with primary key 5.
and tried to restore Backup file "Backup1.sql"
But it did not restore any columns....Is there any Option to restore all other columns except 5.
Please Help.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Lenka