Re: Milwaukee User Group

От John Graber
Тема Re: Milwaukee User Group
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

I'm thinking BrewPUB — the Postgres User Base of Milwaukee (The Brew City)

Going for the memorable acronym for members (that fits Milwaukee oh-so-well).  Hence PUB instead of PUG, if that's kosher with everyone.  I'm optimistic that it will attract interest and participation, not to mention the (eventual) possible logo designs would be fun, to say the least ;)