Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref

От Ranjeet Dhumal
Тема Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom ,

Sorry but i didn't understand that If this is a bug from  postgres version then how the same query will be worked if i recreated the tables and with same version of postgres.

On 21 November 2012 19:53, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com> writes:
>> Ranjeet Dhumal wrote:
> records , am using 9.0.1 version of postgres.

> This is quite possibly your problem: You're 9 bugfix releases behind
> on a .0 release. You should be at 9.0.10 at least.

Yes.  I seem to recall fixing a bug with exactly this symptom.
Please update first, then if the problem is still there you can work
on producing a self-contained test case.

--Regards
  Ranjeet  R. Dhumal

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Prepared Statement Name Truncation
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Prepared Statement Name Truncation