Re: Create schema with in a specific database from a script file

От Abhra Kar
Тема Re: Create schema with in a specific database from a script file
Дата
Список pgsql-general

sudo -u postgres createdb ABC

su -c "psql -d ABC"

if [ $3 == 'xxxxx' ]

then

su -c "psql -c \"grant all privileges on database ABC to xxxx\"" postgres

su -c "psql -c \"create schema authorization xxxx\"" postgres

else

su -c "psql -c \"grant all privileges on database ABC to yyyy\"" postgres

su -c "psql -c \"create schema authorization xxxx\"" postgres

fi

Hi Melvin,

                  I executed the above script but xxxx schema created with in postgres db not with in ABC db. And in terminal didn't show the message connected to ABC database.  What is wrong I am doing here?

Regards,
Abhra