Re: BUG #10587: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target list

От Geoff Speicher
Тема Re: BUG #10587: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target list
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> geoff@sea-incorporated.com writes:
> > The following SQL has been verified to yield a planner error in 9.2.2 and
> > 9.2.8 (maybe others), but the query succeeds in 9.3.4.
>
> Thanks for the compact test case!  I believe this patch fixes it:
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=187ae17300776f48b2bd9d0737923b1bf70f606e
>
>                         regards, tom lane

Thanks Tom! Your patch fixes the test case that I submitted, and it also
fixes a more complicated query of a similar structure that was returning
incorrect results rather than throwing an error.

You and I met briefly in San Diego at OSCON 2002. Greetings from Scranton
and I hope you are well!

Geoff

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby