Re: PGAdmin integration with IAM authentication

От Patrice LACHANCE
Тема Re: PGAdmin integration with IAM authentication
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello

@Thomas thanks for sharing this link.
@all any idea how to automate token generation?

Thanks for your help
Patrice

Le ven. 14 août 2020 à 13:54, Toomas Kristin <toomas.kristin@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi,

Basically I am looking for a solution how to integrate PGAdmin with AWS/IAM authentication. I found an article https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/database/using-iam-authentication-to-connect-with-pgadmin-amazon-aurora-postgresql-or-amazon-rds-for-postgresql/ that covers this topic a little bit, however solution where I generate a token manually and then copy-past it for PGAdmin login window is not very convenient. Is there any possibilities to instruct PGAdmin how to generate token, something like that "aws rds generate-db-auth-token --profile aws-profile --hostname {} --port {} --username {}” or point to script that generates a token?

BR,
Toomas