ERROR: could not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address Problem

От 이재훈
Тема ERROR: could not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hi,

I have researched buffer manager with postgresql9.4.18.
For exact result, I must change IO style to Direct IO.
Then I changed the align and O_DIRECT flags according to the version, and set the options at compile time.

However, when I run postgres with the modified version, I get ERROR: could not read block 0 in file "global/XXXXX": Bad address as soon as I started the program.
But I do not have any idea where the code was changed with a wrong way.

I tried changing ext4 to xfs because of file system problem, but the same problem occurred.

Which part can I find a problem with the above error? or Do you have guesswork where the problem is?

Сообщение: Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode
Сообщение: Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode