Re: BUG #16745: delete does not prune partitions on declarative partitioned table

От Christian
Тема Re: BUG #16745: delete does not prune partitions on declarative partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I investigated a little more and I found that the problem exists in PG 12 too.

I found that following command scan all partitions:

delete FROM FAC_ITEM WHERE FCODDIST='' AND FSUCURS=1 AND FFECHAI=current_date;

but if I replace current_date by a literal, it prune non necessary partitions and scan only the right partition

delete FROM FAC_ITEM WHERE FCODDIST='' AND FSUCURS=1 AND FFECHAI='2020-11-25';