Re: problem in app installation

От John Naylor
Тема Re: problem in app installation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 7:48 AM Moti <nuyhvfy@gmail.com> wrote:

> i tried  to install you software on my pc several times (uninstall and install)
>
> the program run on my pc i see it on task manager but i cant open it

This list is for bug reports. The list for your issue is "pgsql-general", but I recommend first reading the documentation on how to set up to the server for the version you installed, if that's what you're trying to do:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/runtime.html

Note also the hint at the end: "If you are working with a pre-packaged or vendor-supplied version of PostgreSQL, it is likely that the packager has made special provisions for installing and starting the database server according to your system's conventions. Consult the package-level documentation for details."

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com