Re: cutting down the TODO list thread

От John Naylor
Тема Re: cutting down the TODO list thread
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 1:57 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
On 2020-10-28 16:20:03 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I would personally prefer a completely seprate page

Same.

Ok, that's two votes for a separate page, and one for a new section on the same page, so it looks like it's a new page. That being the case, I would think it logical to move "features we don't want" there. As for the name, we should probably encompass both "won't fix" bugs and features not wanted. Maybe "past development ideas" or "not worth doing", but I'm open to better ideas. Once that's agreed upon, I'll make a new page and migrate the items over, minus the two that were mentioned upthread.

--
John Naylor
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company