Re: Testing autovacuum wraparound (including failsafe)

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Testing autovacuum wraparound (including failsafe)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I agree having the new functions in the tree is useful. I also tried running the TAP tests in v2, but 001 and 002 fail to run:

Odd number of elements in hash assignment at [...]/Cluster.pm line 2010.
Can't locate object method "pump_nb" via package "PostgreSQL::Test::BackgroundPsql" at [...]

It seems to be complaining about

+my $in  = '';
+my $out = '';
+my $timeout = IPC::Run::timer($PostgreSQL::Test::Utils::timeout_default);
+my $background_psql = $node->background_psql('postgres', \$in, \$out, $timeout);

...that call to background_psql doesn't look like other ones that have "key => value". Is there something I'm missing?

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada