Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated

От John Naylor
Тема Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated
Дата
Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated  (David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com>)
Re: pgsql: Specialize tuplesort routines for different kinds of abbreviated  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 6:43 AM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:

> I pushed this after I made a small adjustment to #ifdef out the
> qsort_tuple_signed sort specialization in 32-bit builds.  On testing a
> 32-bit build with the patch I proposed, I was getting a warning about
> that function being unused.

Earlier I looked at your patch, but didn't think to check the rest of
the code affected by this commit. Do we also need something like the
attached, for the ApplyXYZSortComparator functions? (I don't have a
32-bit platform to test on)

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com