Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson

От John Naylor
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I wrote:

> > Is this a Mac with SIP enabled? The Mac CI presumably has that disabled, which is why I didn't see this issue there. Probably need to implement whatever Tom figured out to do about that for the current way of running tests.
>
> System Information says it's disabled. Running "csrutil status" complains of an unsupported configuration, which doesn't sound good, so I should probably go fix that independent of anything else. :-/

Looking online, I wonder if the "unsupported" message might be overly cautious. In any case, I do remember turning something off to allow a debugger to run. Here are all the settings, in case it matters:

Apple Internal: disabled
Kext Signing: enabled
Filesystem Protections: enabled
Debugging Restrictions: disabled
DTrace Restrictions: enabled
NVRAM Protections: enabled
BaseSystem Verification: enabled

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations