Re: cutting down the TODO list thread

От John Naylor
Тема Re: cutting down the TODO list thread
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 6:05 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 04:54:24PM -0400, John Naylor wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 3:52 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>

>     Do any of these limitations need to be documented before removing them
>     from the TODO list?
>

> I see two areas that might use a mention:
>
> - pg_settings not displaying custom variables
> - SQL standard difference with REVOKE ROLE (I haven't looked further into this)

OK, thanks.  Do you want to work on a doc patch or should I?  Having it
the docs at least warns our users.

I'll work on that.

--
John Naylor
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: A new function to wait for the backend exit after termination
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: cutting down the TODO list thread