Re: Update HSTORE record and then delete if it is now empty - What is the correct sql?

От Ashwin Jayaprakash
Тема Re: Update HSTORE record and then delete if it is now empty - What is the correct sql?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks, that makes sense.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
2013/2/23 Ashwin Jayaprakash <ashwin.jayaprakash@gmail.com>:
(...)

> Q2: What the best way to check if an HSTORE is empty? Is this it
> "array_length(akeys(data), 1) is null"?

Just a quick answer to your second question: I suspect it might be more
efficient to check your HSTORE column against an empty HSTORE, e.g.

  WHERE val = ''::HSTORE

HTH

Ian Barwick

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: