Re: Error Importing CSV File

От Bryan Nelson
Тема Re: Error Importing CSV File
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom, rake is a rails command, also after doing a \d geo_data it does
show that it's adding an id column before everything else. I'm
guessing my best bet is going to be creating the table by hand as I
have no idea how to tell it not to create the extra field.  Thanks for
the help everyone, figured it had to be something simple.  Shows how
new I am at postgres.