pglogical most basic setup for logical replication

От Sebastien Diemer
Тема pglogical most basic setup for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I did not manage to make the simplest logical replication scheme work with pglogical.
My setup is the following: two postgresql nodes (one provider and one subscriber) with one database and one simple table:
`CREATE TABLE t (c1 integer, PRIMARY KEY (c1));`

I followed the README provided with pglogical source code without any success.
I created the provider and the subscriber nodes without problem but then, after sending the sql query `SELECT pglogical.create_subscription('subscription1', 'host=localhost port=55432 dbname=postgres');`  I got:

"ERROR:  pglogical_origin extension not found"

So I `CREATE EXTENSION pglogical_origin;` on the subscriber node (this step is not mentioned in the README).

But then, I have the following error on the worker running on the subscriber node:

"ERROR:  subscriber subscription1 initialization failed during nonrecoverable step (s), please try the setup again"

I tried to replay the setup again without any success.
What am I missing here ?

Thanks for your help

Sébastien DIEMER