[GSoC 2021 Proposal] Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website

От YoungHwan Joo
Тема [GSoC 2021 Proposal] Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website
Дата
Re: [GSoC 2021 Proposal] Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, team PostgreSQL!

I am YoungHwan Joo, a student who is interested in GSoC 2021.
I was drawn to the project "Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website".

I send you the first draft of my proposal as an attachment.
Please give me any feedback or review.

I am in the Postgres Slack channel #gsoc2021-students.

Thank you.

Regards,
YoungHwan

Вложения