Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place)

От Pól Ua Laoínecháin
Тема Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Ron,

> > Just a quick follow-up - could I script the creation of 1000
> > partitions using bash

> Sure.  That's what scripting languages are for.

Thank you so much for your helpful and expansive answer. No wonder
everyone talks about how friendly and welcoming the PostgreSQL
community is!

Your friend always,

Pól...

Сообщение: Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place)
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place)