Re: First SVG graphic

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: First SVG graphic
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 8:33 PM Jürgen Purtz <juergen@purtz.de> wrote:

> After one week no response at all? Neither positive nor negative. It seems that the community has little interest in
theSVG issue. Or in my suggestion?

First of all, I am BIG + for having diagrams in our documentation.

I once estimated the number of diagrams in our official documentation
and it was only  50 or so, that means, it is possible to make them
more or less centralized, at least for the initial version. If Jurgen+
agree to work on this I would be happy to help them in the parts I was
working on. For the initial version we could even provide the
generated images along with SVG-source files.

> Jürgen Purtz

The Russian Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Updating the intro for packages - improve usability, reduce newuser confusion
Сообщение: Re: Updating the intro for packages - improve usability, reduce newuser confusion