Re: Looking for information on our elephant

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Looking for information on our elephant
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo,

you could ask Marc about archives. Probably he has original mbox files.

Oleg

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
Oleg,

Unfortunately the archives seem to miss attached files. I love to see
the attached files because they are logo images.  Any idea?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan