Re: pg_rewind source-server connection

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: pg_rewind source-server connection
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
On 18.11.2015 14:29, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
May be it's time to document that source-server connection in pg_rewind must
be non-replication and with superuser access.
Consider this small patch for documentation.
+1.
Just reminder, may be someone missed previous message.
If this correction does not make sense, we can forget it.

I think it's useful and we should just commit it.

-----
Pavel Luzanov
The Russian Postgres Company