Re: jsonb and nested hstore

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Дата
Re: jsonb and nested hstore  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres,

you can always look at our development repository:
https://github.com/feodor/postgres/tree/hstore - hstore only,
https://github.com/feodor/postgres/tree/jsonb_and_hstore - hstore with jsonb

Since we were concentrated on the jsonb_and_hstore branch we usually
wait Andrew, who publish patch.  You last issues were addressed in
both branches.

Oleg

PS.

We are not native-english and may not well inderstand your criticism
well, but  please try to be a little bit polite.  We are working
together and our common goal is to make postgres better.  Your notes
are very important for quality of postgres, but sometimes you drive us