"order by" and "order by asc" returning different results on date field

От Rick Gentry
Тема "order by" and "order by asc" returning different results on date field
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I have a table that I'm using to log results from my system.  It has a field "created timestamp default current_timestamp."

Running the query "select * from tbl_log order by created asc;" works as expected.

Running the query "select * from tbl_log order by created;" returns sorted chunks of 2000 records.

Regards,
Rick Gentry
Zenus, Inc.