Re: Sequences / Replication

От Jonathan Eastgate
Тема Re: Sequences / Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
And further to my last post - another post in the forums related to this:

Thanks.

Jonathan J. Eastgate
Chief Technology Officer | simPRO Software Group
Ph: 1300 139 467    +61 7 3147 8777

Keep up to date with simPRO at: http://simprogroup.com/blog
The contents of this email are subject to our email disclaimer.