Fwd: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Slides Request

От Amanda Gilmore
Тема Fwd: [pgconfus2016-speakers] Slides Request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
May I have edit privileges in the wiki so I can upload these slides, please? Thanks!

Best,
-AMG

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Amanda Nystom <amanda.nystrom@postgresql.us> wrote:
Hello All Fantastic Speakers,

It has almost been two months since you spoke at PGConf US and we hope you have had great adventures since then. We understand that life is busy, but most of you have not submitted your talk slides. We are still receiving emails from attendees who were told slides would be up soon after the conference but have gone dark instead.

So please take a minute and submit here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgConfUS_Talks_2016

If you have questions or run into any problems, please let me know.

Thank you for making this a priority!

Sincerely,

Amanda Nystrom