Re: COALESCE requires NULL from scalar subquery has a type

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: COALESCE requires NULL from scalar subquery has a type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9 February 2016 at 15:16, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same error...I tested using the table as well...also the same error for
> values of id between 1 and 3.

Oh my.

In my memory, this was working. I try it now, and it doesn't.

Apologies: I've obviously managed to lose track of what worked and what didn't.

Sorry for wasting time.

Geoff

Сообщение: Re: COALESCE requires NULL from scalar subquery has a type
Сообщение: Re: COALESCE requires NULL from scalar subquery has a type