Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 15:32, Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj> wrote:
> DELETE FROM <tablename> WHERE <integer>;
>
> What would you be thinking that that ought to do?

To be fair, I suppose that accidentally missing out a test but
including an integer field

DELETE FROM <tablename> WHERE <integerfieldname>;

could do this. Not something I've ever done, but at least I see how
it's possible.

*shrug* I should reiterate, it's just my opinion, I'm certainly not
arguing for it to be changed, although I would be pretty upset if the
existing ability to change the behaviour were removed.

Geoff

Сообщение: Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment
Сообщение: Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment