Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15 January 2018 at 16:10, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> More broadly, I think what is needed here is less C-fu than
> English-fu.  If we come up with something good, we can make it print
> that thing.

Can we not just say "ctrl-D to quit" instead of \q? Doesn't that work
everywhere?

Geoff

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit