[PROPOSAL] bracketed-paste support for psql

От Geoff Winkless
Тема [PROPOSAL] bracketed-paste support for psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

It occurred to me the other day while people were talking about
pasting blocks of text creating problems, especially with tabs, that
xterm bracketed-paste support (also works in at least putty and
probably others) that would block curses handling and just paste as-is
would be a useful (and I'm guessing relatively simple) thing to add.

Is anyone already working on this?

If not, does anyone foresee any problems with the idea?

Geoff