Re: XLog size reductions: Reduced XLog record header size for PG17

От Matthias van de Meent
Тема Re: XLog size reductions: Reduced XLog record header size for PG17
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The attached v2 patchset contains some small fixes for the failing
cfbot 32-bit tests - at least locally it does so.

I'd overlooked one remaining use of MAXALIGN64() in xlog.c in the last
patch of the set, which has now been updated to XLP_ALIGN as well.
Additionally, XLP_ALIGN has been updated to use TYPEALIGN64 instead of
TYPEALIGN so that we don't lose bits of the aligned value in 32-bit
systems.

Kind regards,

Matthias van de Meent
Neon (https://neon.tech/)