Re: Reducing output size of nodeToString

От Matthias van de Meent
Тема Re: Reducing output size of nodeToString
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 at 13:37, Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 14:19, Matthias van de Meent
> <boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Attached the updated version of the patch on top of 5497daf3, which
> > incorporates this last round of feedback.
>
> Now attached rebased on top of 93db6cbd to fix conflicts with fbc93b8b
> and an issue in the previous patchset: I attached one too many v3-0001
> from a previous patch I worked on.

... and now with a fix for not overwriting newly deserialized location
attributes with -1, which breaks test output for
READ_WRITE_PARSE_PLAN_TREES installations. Again, no other significant
changes since the patch of last Monday.

Sorry for the noise,

-Matthias

Вложения