Re:

От Venkata Balaji N
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:21 PM, abdul aziz zulfikar <
zulfikargenjutsu@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am sorry, i'm new in postgresql
>
> I use kali linux. previous postgresql on my computer is running normally
> but I accidentally changed the password in database.yml
> when I start the service postgresql I found this error
>

> *The PostgreSQL server failed to start. Please check the log output: 2015=
-05-26 19:06:46 WIB LOG: could not open configuration file "/etc/postgresql=
/9.1/main/pg_hba.conf": Permission[FAILed 2015-05-26 19:06:46 WIB FATAL: co=
uld not load pg_hba.conf ... failed! failed!*

> The information provided and error encountered is not enough to confirm
this as a BUG.

This is something to do with the permissions at the file system level.
Please re-check if the user owning the postgres process has sufficient
permissions at the file system level.

Regards,
Venkata Balaji N

Fujitsu Australia

От: Thiago Ferreira
Сообщение: Re: formato de Fechas
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect processing of CREATE TRANSFORM with DDL deparding