Open Positions - EDB

От Julia Thompson
Тема Open Positions - EDB
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

EDB
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.

We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.

We are currently looking for a hands-on software engineer to join our BDR (Bi-directional Replication) product development team building EDB's strategic replication technologies. As a core capability of our portfolio, BDR enables our customers with highly available and performant multi-node and cross-regional Postgres clusters for modern distributed computing environments.

EDB is hiring a Sr. Support Engineer to work directly with customers to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source PostgreSQL products.

Django Developer - Remote, US
As a Senior Application Integration Developer at EnterpriseDB, you’ll be involved in the design, development, and integration of our main Django application with all the different systems and products (internal and customer facing) used at EnterpriseDB.

We are looking for Golang/Java developers with hands-on experience in building applications on kubernetes. They will be responsible for building and managing a new Database Migration services for EDBs BigAnimal.

We are looking for a Postgres Software Performance Engineer to work on managing, maintaining and adding new capabilities in EDB Open Source Projects – EDB Ansible and EDB Deployment.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site! Please also follow this link to see our open source contribution policy.

--

Julia Thompson

Talent Associate

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: