Re: odbc to emulate mysql for end programs

От William Dunn
Тема Re: odbc to emulate mysql for end programs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

PostgreSQL has a fully standards compliant ODBC driver (See: https://odbc.postgresql.org/). Any application designed to communicate with DBMS over ODBC connection should be able to use that driver to communicate with PostgreSQL. Most applications that interact with databases come with ODBC drivers pre-installed for the most common databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) but allow you to set up an ODBC driver for another DBMS.

Will J. Dunn