Re: PostgreSql 9.4 Database connection failure

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: PostgreSql 9.4 Database connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Em sex., 10 de set. de 2021 às 06:26, Lionel Napoleon <lionelnapoleon@hotmail.com> escreveu:
Hi ,
Hi, please when you post, choose to post to all.

     I was able to rectify most of the problems since they were from my application side bugs.
Good to know.

However  the following entry keeps coming in the postgresql log file:

2021-09-10 12:06:33 IST LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
Some connection (socket) from server, can't receive data from client.
Client stuck?

The application seems to be working despite of this log.My question is ..do I need to be worried of the above message
I think yes, your client still has some bug, but you can solve this
during development.

regards,
Ranier Vilela

Сообщение: Re: sql execution time in pg_stat_statements
Сообщение: RE: sql execution time in pg_stat_statements