Re: PostgreSql 9.4 Database connection failure

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: PostgreSql 9.4 Database connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Em qui., 9 de set. de 2021 às 04:46, Lionel Napoleon <lionelnapoleon@hotmail.com> escreveu:
Hi,
      I have an issue with my PostgreSql 9.4 version database. Almost every week I get the following error

Error: #2147500037
Could not connect to the server;
Could not connect to remote socket immedaitely
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
SQL State: 08001

My application and database are on the same system. The communicating port being 5432.
initially I thought it was the permissible connection limit issue. So I raised the max_connections
parameter to 300.But still the problem exists.

I think that question will be better answered at: