Re: Signed vs Unsigned (take 2) (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Signed vs Unsigned (take 2) (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em sex., 16 de jul. de 2021 às 09:41, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> escreveu:
Em sex., 16 de jul. de 2021 às 09:05, Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> escreveu:
Hi Rainer,

> Here are the two patches.
> As suggested, reclassified as refactoring only.

Please don't change the status of the patch on CF application before
it was reviewed. It will only slow things down.
Hi Aleksander,
Sorry, lack of practice.

Your patch seems to have some problems on FreeBSD. Please see
http://commitfest.cputube.org/
I saw.
Very strange, in all other architectures, it went well.
I will have to install a FreeBSD to be able to debug.
There are a typo in 0001-Promove-unshadowing-of-two-variables-PGPROC-type.patch

- ProcArrayEndTransactionInternal(proc, proc->procArrayGroupMemberXid);
+ ProcArrayEndTransactionInternal(nextproc, nextproc->procArrayGroupMemberXid);

Attached new version v1, with fix.
Now pass check-world at FreeBSD 13 with clang 11.

regards,
Ranier Vilela
Вложения