Re: Postgres 32 bits client compilation fail. Win32 bits client is supported?

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Postgres 32 bits client compilation fail. Win32 bits client is supported?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em ter., 11 de fev. de 2020 às 18:08, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> escreveu:

On 2/10/20 7:13 AM, Ranier Vilela wrote:

> Unfortunately, i will have to live with 32 bits clients for a long
> time yet.
> I still have customers using Windows XP yet ...

AFAIK we don't support WinXP past Postgres Release 10 because of the
lack of huge page support. That won't affect clients, but it does mean
we won't build or test later releases on XP.

Oh yes of course, I understand.
I support 32 bits clients that still use WIndows XP, with version 9.6, for both client and server.
Unfortunately, the notorious Windows 7 32 bits is still in use.
For these I am migrating to version 12, both for client and server.

regards,
Ranier Vilela