Re: SLRU statistics

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: SLRU statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em qua., 13 de mai. de 2020 às 11:46, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> escreveu:

On 2020/05/13 23:26, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> writes:
>
>> Pushed both. Thanks!
>
> Why is that necessary?  A static variable is defined by C to start off
> as zeroes.

Because SLRUStats is not a static variable. No?
IMHO, BgWriterStats  have the same problem, shouldn't the same be done?

/* Initialize BgWriterStats to zero */
MemSet(&BgWriterStats, 0, sizeof(BgWriterStats));

/* Initialize SLRU statistics to zero */
memset(&SLRUStats, 0, sizeof(SLRUStats));

regards,
Ranier Vilela