Help on PostgreSQL

От Sarma Chavali
Тема Help on PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: Help on PostgreSQL  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Re: Help on PostgreSQL  (Jayadevan M <Jayadevan.Maymala@ibsplc.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Guys,

We are new to PostgreSQL world.

 But, our company is planning to  migrate the one of the existing application to PostgreSQL from Oracle.

 Could you please help us to find answers to the following questions?

 1.What version of PostgreSQL is stable at the moment for production?

 2.Is there any enterprise version available with all features?

 3.What are all best third party tools that we can use for development and administration?

 4.What is the best way of resolving the issues or queries?

 Thanks
 Sarma

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Help on Postgrase
To: cbssarma@gmail.com

Due to time constraints, I do not directly answer general PostgreSQL
questions.  For assistance, please join the appropriate mailing list and
post your question:

       http://www.postgresql.org/community

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

--
 Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
 EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com