Streaming-SQL Database PipelineDB (Based on PostgreSQL 9.4) - Available in Beta

От Jeff Ferguson
Тема Streaming-SQL Database PipelineDB (Based on PostgreSQL 9.4) - Available in Beta
Дата
Re: Streaming-SQL Database PipelineDB (Based on PostgreSQL 9.4) - Available in Beta  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello (PostgreSQL) World,

We recently shipped our streaming-SQL analytics database, PipelineDB, which is based on PostgreSQL 9.4, in beta and are looking for companies to participate as early access partners.

You can read more about the product in our technical documentation, but essentially our database runs continuous SQL queries on streaming data and stores only the result of these queries in the database, enabling realtime analytics and operations/monitoring capabilities with a very efficient system.

Feel free to email me at jeff@pipelinedb.com if your company might be interested to participate in the beta.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Ferguson
President and Co-Founder

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not open relation with OID
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not open relation with OID